Monday, August 20, 2007

If only it could be.....three?


This is Trever. I met him for the first time this weekend at an HGA event. What a lover!!! If only my association would let me have a third, I would have chipped this weekend. Do you think they would notice an additional 80+ pounds walking around with me??? The beautiful brindle acts like camouflage, right? I think I could have gotten away with the "I'm just dog sitting for a few weeks" excuse.....for a few weeks. Eventually they would have caught on and someone would report me.
Trever is such a sweet boy! But all is not lost. A nice young couple is ready to adopt this handsome pupper. They are moving into a new house soon - what a greyt house warming gift!!!
*Sigh.*
Oh well.....

7 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

It sounds like you don't need anymore competition in your house for who gets to sleep next to you :-)

Becca said...

Wow he is beautiful!! You really think you could handle a third? Maybe it's a good thing that your association wouldn't let you have another or you would become one of those crazy cat women only with 30 greyhounds instead of cats!

Trina said...

Hey..I just adopted a 4th and my county only allows 3...greyhound owners love to 'push the limit'. ;-)
My neighbors call me the 'dog lady' already! ;-)
He is very handsome..

Amanda said...

Hi! I tried to convince some of my greyhound loving friends that the sister of my girl greyhound would make the perfect wedding gift...they opted for a Dyson which I have found to be *almost* as good as a greyhound. =)

IHateToast said...

they'd never notice. wear brown corduroys and you'll be fine!

Anonymous said...

A couple I know have three brown brindle greys. They only walk two at a time and rotate so that nobody realizes they have three pups. Sneaky, no?

thebellagreyhound said...

Oh what a brindle beauty! But how would fit the them all in your bed!