Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bad Blogger!!

It has been 18 days since my last blog. I can't even believe it has been that long! Me and the boys have been quite busy - so much so that I haven't had time to sit down and blog a bit.

I need to post some pictures of Bud's birthday, which we celebrated just a few days after Hoss'. Again, we had special treats and a new toy. And with the birthday has come new personality traits showing through. He is such a goofy boy! He certainly has grown into his sock monkey collar.

We've also been experimenting with staying home all day, without me coming home at lunch for a potty walk. They both have been doing WONDERFUL!!! No accidents at all! I don't plan on doing it every day, but with recent changes at work, my schedule has become less predictable, and a trip home at lunch may not always be possible. Today we did a lunch potty walk, then I stayed late at work a few extra hours. They seem okay so far. We'll see if I have a 2:30 am wake-up call tonight. Something about the extended hours without a potty break seems to make them need to go more frequently when I am home. Weird. It's like they have a quota for how many times they need to pee in a 24 hour period.

Since my last blog, the boys and I had another grey-get-together with Miss Daisy and her mommy at the Breakroom. In true Daisy fashion, she continued to stand over top Hoss each time he laid down on the floor. What an alpha-girl!!! She is sooo precious. I'm making her a necklace to wear in an upcoming wedding. We got to do a fitting that day, and now I need to make the final adjustments. Doggie bling.......

This warm weather has been so nice!!! Our walks over the last few days have been coatless!!! The boys love it! We even did a little jogging the other night, just to get the blood going. Unfortunately, the boys hadn't been down that path for a while due to snow coverage, so they were distracted, constantly checking their pee-mail and leaving replies!!!

No comments: